Friday, December 5, 2008

Seven Things

I was tagged by Michelle!!

The Rules
1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1. I, like Michelle, am also terrified of the dark. I don't like one of my senses being taken from me.
2. I watch holiday movies all year 'round because I like the warm fuzzies I get from them.
3. I'm a huge, harmless flirt; I flirt with just about everyone.
4. I do bellyrolls better from the bottom to the top, which is not the norm.
5. I often dream of running off and living like a wild animal in the woods, using only my wits to survive. If it weren't for my family, I'd do it, too!
6. I'm a Pisces with Aries Moon and Aquarius Rising. Yes, I believe in astrology.
7. Three of my favorite things: the feel of my children asleep against me, the first bite of chocolate, the next new idea.

I'm tagging Donna and Candi! I know it supposed to be seven, but it's my blog, so nyah! lol

No comments: