Thursday, October 1, 2009

Busy, busy!

Just a little update:

I've been making alot of "stuff" lately. I hate to use such a non-specific word, but there's such a wide variety that I can't be more specific without an exhaustive list. My costume for Southern Mirage this weekend is DONE! W00t!! I'll post pics when I can.

I've also completed all the projects for this month's HPKCHC assignments that I wanted to hand in. Yay!

Also, Alchemy got some AMAZING news recently regarding an artist we will be hosting in 2010. We are so excited, but we want to hold the announcement until this weekend when we will have a big reveal at the show. I'm overjoyed that we are hosting this artist because I've admired their work for a very long time and to be a part of bringing them to the CSRA for the first time is an amazing opportunity that I feel so grateful to be a part of.

I've got to share a wonderful video about one amazing dancer:



And, no, that's not a hint about the paragraph above! lol Ok, that's all for now. :)

No comments: